Friday, June 10, 2011

Day 10 - Ten Things I Love About You

Day 10

Mood: Happy

Today is Friday, June 10, 2011. It's my tenth day as a healthy-woman-to-be, so I thought I'd keep it simple & list 10 things I love about my new life:

1. I get to watch the sunrise on the way to boot camp.

2. My body is sore in a different place every day, and it means I'm doing something right.

3. I have more structure in my daily activities, which has greatly reduced my anxiety.


4. My cooking skills are improving.


5. I've been more productive at work due to increased energy. Take that, to-do lists!


6. My clothes are starting to fit better.


7. I don't feel as emotional or moody as I usually do.


8. I have better posture.


9. I've learned just how incredibly supportive my friends & family are when something is important to me. (I knew it already, but it's being confirmed every day!)


10. I smile more. :)


Have a great weekend, and thanks for reading! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment