Monday, August 29, 2011

Day 90 - Education is Everything

Mood: Productive

Today is Monday, August 29, 2011. I want to share a list with you. It's a list of 20 habits that contribute to weight-gain & poor health.

I've been guilty of all of these habits at one point in my life, but that's gradually coming to an end. I can honestly say I've eliminated the majority of these habits from my regular routine (about 80%, or roughly 17 out of 20).

I'm not trying to brag or preach about diets. My goal is living well, & I hope yours is too! This list is a good reminder of things that DON'T contribute to that goal. :)

As with any important goal, educating yourself on what NOT to do is just as crucial as the good-for-you habits you learn along the way.

Feel free to leave a comment on the habits you've changed that helped make your life healthier! Or share experience with habits you're still struggling to avoid. I know I've still got some!

No comments:

Post a Comment